Skip to Main Content
Det ser ud til at du bruger Internet Explorer 11 eller Ældre. Denne hjemmeside fungerer bedst med moderne browsere som de nyeste versioner af Chrome, Firefox, Safari og Edge. Hvis du fortsætter med denne browser, kan du se uventede resultater.
Kaltura Capture Desktop Recorder
Kaltura Capture is the new upgraded version of video capturing software (previously called Kaltura CaptureSpace) from Kaltura. Kaltura Capture is a video tool that allows both instructors and students to create, upload, and publish videos for use in their classes. This may include a webcam video, an audio recording, a screen recording, a PowerPoint presentation or a combination.
- Demo and explain how to perform a task or solve a problem using specific software.
- Make step by step software tutorials, product presentations.
- Record classes and make them available instead of or in addition to face to face instruction.
Getting started with Kaltura Capture
Best practices for all tutorials.
- Clarify your goals and create a storyboard for the visuals and audio.
- Consider the time limits and pace.
- Tidy up: clean up the desktop, turn off reminders and pop-ups, hide irrelevant toolbars, etc.
- Record in segments, saving as you go along. That way, it is easier to re-record a small portion if there is an error.
- Move the mouse slowly across the screen.
- If there is text on screen, make sure it is readable.
- Use the best microphone you can get.
- Record in a quiet room, without ambient noise.
- Speak as though you are addressing a small audience in a large room.
- Use available editing tools to highlight important points.
- Be consistent: use the same fonts, callouts, colors, sizes, etc. (if editing is available).
- Use only one type of transition per video (if applicable).
Modified from Create Engaging Sceencasts (PDF file)