Gå tilbage til hovedindhold.
Tips for searching the library database
- Combine, expand, or limit your search through the operators AND, OR, NOT. Please remember to write the operators with capital letters.
- You can combine more search words with AND, but you do not have to, as the system automatically perceives a space between search words as AND.
- Use * as a wildcard character to search for variants of a word, for instance creativ* (creative, creativity, creativeness, etc.)
- Use ? as a wildcard to replace a single letter, for instance wom?n (woman and women).
- Use (...) parenthesis to group query words, eg.design AND (sustainability OR ecology).
- Use "..." quotation marks, if you want to search for a compound term, for instance "global warming".
- Use the filtering features after the search to limit for type of material, author, subject, year, library, etc. You find the filter options to the left of the results list - or at the bottom of the screen, if you use a telephone or tablet.
- Go to the library database